Tuesday, December 22, 2009

.with your heart.


The tagline upthere seems so simple and natural, yet it's not so easy to do.

I attend the most true, unmasked and very real talkshow by 3 beautiful and powerfull women yesterday {Obin Komara,Susi Pujiastuti, and Suzi Hutomo}.
...and the talk rolls in to a very basic and substantial issue.

The Talkshow itself called "Wanita Wirausaha,Berbisnis dengan Hati"
In all my working years (the 7 years of it),i feel that though i have try to accomplish more in my career,decide to leap from my major study in college to work in a field i enjoy more, inside i still feel that a proffesional career is not a final frontier for me. I always wanted to do things on my own but still feel gutless (is that even a word?? ) to jump.

One thing they said in common is, as the tagline goes...Do it with your heart.
Put all your thoughts into it,Dreams about it, Work on it, and make it a reality.

A very precious pointer that i picked from Obin is :)- "Be original!"
Keep invent something, because a copycat will never last.
Because of her persistence and patience and also passion BIN HOUSE is so succesfull now,nobody denies it.

Same thing with Susi Pujiatuti,deep inside her tough ironlady-like appearance,it touched my heart to hear her story about her dropping off school and struggle to stay independent! how she and her husband was the first party to arrive during Aceh Tsunami 5 years ago!

It feels so amzing how,if you GIVE ALL YOUR HEART INTO IT! everything will come.

I tend to whine alot,used to complain and forgetting what you should do to keep things on track! hence i also didnt come from a wealthy family so i guess it makes the matter worse,dont you think? I ABSOLUTELY HAD NO REASON TO BE LAZY & EFFORTLESS!

My heart is still empty with ideas,but i know i CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS.
The will to start doing SOMETHING YOU LOVE & BE SERIOUS AT IT has to be BUILD.

I dont want to be just another office worker.
I need to do something on my own in my future.
Something original,something that i'm good at.
SOMETHING THAT I WILL POUR ALL MY HEART INTO IT!!

xoxo {thinking} :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment