Tuesday, November 9, 2010

yummy batik from Batik Snob

I think we all agree that we are very proud to have Batik as our National Heritage.
For me, batik for long has been my favorite attire for almost every occasion.I am a true batik frenzy.Nothing fancy though, so far im trying to keep it as simple (& affordable) as possible.
But, many times i have difficulties with choosing color selections since mostly many of batik collection is so 'DARK', and i love fancy & bright colors.
Of course i browse familiar brands and they have them in candy colors,or bright ones that i love ,but they are too pricey for my wallet (pardon my lack of moolah in here )..hehe
So i keep browsing, and the BRIGHT DAY CAME!
[Drumrollss please]
This vendor answers my long long lost passion for colorful batik with style.
I found its collection to be very affordable with wide range selection item,yet feels very personal since it's only make one color combination for it's collection.
So no duplicacy nightmare :) or a sudden twin in the crowd :) :)
The slight hiccup is how to get the collections. Since its fans are increasing,everytime it uploads new collection,guaranteed there will be a very long line for the product.
But personally it has never been considered as an obstacle for me to BOOK the collections :)
As a newbie,below are my latest possesions ;-D Love them all so much..
Thank you Batik Snob :)

2 comments:

  1. hai linda, iya tasnya juga ;-) bs di browse di fb by batik queen :) thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete