Friday, September 4, 2009

Weekend Wishlist

1. Read all my 3 new books i bought last night... i just open 1 of them and read it before i went to bed..funny, so funny! fa, you've outdone yourself! totally good reading..

2. Clean up my messy bedroom, and might as well put my 4! (oopss) new flats from mommy back to their box in front of my room...hehehehe...im still so busy admiring them before i go to sleep ;) :) xixixixi

3.Morning jogging.... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh riteeee :D :D but i do really wanna do it actualy ;) honestly!

4.Having a good back massage.

5.Sleep til noon :D :D :D

meanwhile, here i am at 2 PM in my office, yawning like crazy.i wanna go home.

Dear Pillows at home, i need to be next yo you

;) :) have a great weekend all


kisses - kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment